1. Information we collect. We collect Customer Data (including, without limitation, End Customer Data), which may contain "Personal Information." Personal Information includes information that can be linked to a specific individual, such as a name and/or your business' name, address, telephone number, email address, payment information and other information which you submit to us at the Site. We may also collect statistics about the behavior of your or our other customers’ behavior when visiting the Site. Metisa may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Metisa does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
2. How we use and share information
3. How we protect information. We implement security measures designed to protect your Customer Data from unauthorized access, disclosure or accidental loss or destruction. However, these measures do not guarantee that your Customer Data will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. Metisa makes no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access. By using visiting our Site and using our Services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks. Communications you may have with us via email may not be secure unless we advise you that security measures are in place prior to your sending information.
6. Contact us. If you desire not to receive information about products or services we think may be of interest to you or if you wish to access, delete or correct you information, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data retention. We will retain Customer Data as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your Customer Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.